Graphic Designer (Vertabelo.com)
- Wymiar czasu pracy:part-time
- Pozostanie aktywne: 16 dni
Vertabelo Academy is Vertabelo’s e-learning platform. We feature self-paced interactive courses in data science and in various programming languages. Our international team of enthusiasts is spreading their love for computing around the world, and we’re looking for an equally passionate Graphic Designer to give our ideas some visual pizzazz.
- Developing new, 100% original graphics based on our current demand (e.g. blog post cover\lead images, diagrams, tables, and others as needed).
- Adapting stock photos from our library. (Yup, we have the rights for them).
- Redrawing/redesigning all our current sketches, drawings, and schemes in a clear, understandable, and aesthetically-pleasing style.
- Designing banner ads and other promotional materials.
- Creating instructional pictures and infographics for our programming courses. These will be based on course authors’ sketches, so you don’t have to know any code, although it would be awesome if you do :)
- Creative, open minded, and detail oriented.
- Comfortable working independently.
You don’t have to have these to be considered, but we’d love it if you:
- Are passionate about technology, programming, and/or data science.
- Have experience working with remote, distributed, and international teams.
- Job is 100% remote.
- Contract, non-employee status.
- Per-project fee structure/hourly rate.
- B2B/specific-task contract (UoD).
How to Apply:
- Send us your CV and portfolio (at least 8 pieces).
- Tell us why you’d like to work with us.
Are you interested in joining Vertabelo’s exciting and supportive international team? Don’t wait! Apply today at email@example.com.
- Project Manager
- tel: +48 22 853 48 30
Aplikuj na to stanowisko
Błędy walidacji formularza