Miejsce pracy: WarszawaNr ref.: 2016_33_key_account_executiveWynagrodzenie: do ustalenia
Would you like to take responsibility for winning new customers among B2C and B2B market leaders? Do you have a track record of sales or commercial experience in the digital marketplace? If you do, then this is unique opportunity for you to join our e-point’s Business Development organization as a Key Account Executive.
This role will be challenging and meaningful from day one and the outstanding amount of learning and experience you will gain will strengthen your personal and professional development.
The ideal candidate’s experiences will include:
- In depth digital / ecommerce market understanding.
- Building cooperative business relationship with local/international customers.
- Advising customers how to monetize digital tools.
As an e-point Key Account Executive you will:
- Develop your personal capabilities via an individual training plan and on-the job training
- Grow your career by winning domestic and international clients
- Earn a competitive salary and compensation package.
- Candidates with a Master’s Degree with 4-6 years of sales or commercial experience.
- Very good understanding of the digital opportunities for B2B and B2C markets.
- Proven successes in selling digital tools to boost a customer’s sales.
- Willingness to win new customers
- Strong initiative and communication skills.
- Valid B category driving license.
- Fluency in English and Polish is required.
Please send your CV and a brief note to: email@example.com
I hereby authorize you to process my personal dara for the needs of the recruitment process, including processing them in the future (legal basis DZ. U. No. 133, item. 883, as amended)."
We reserve the right to respond only to the chosen candidates.
która Cię interesuje?
Zapisz się do newslettera,
aby otrzymywać oferty pracy dopasowane do Twoich preferencji.Zapisz się do newslettera